Full Service WordPress Google SEO Package
A complete WordPress SEO package for Google Page 1 Rankings
Our Full-Service WordPress Google SEO Package will satisfy the needs of nearly every company that has a WordPress website and wishes to rank on Page 1 of Google.
It will ensure your online visibility and organic search hits for your most important key-phrases pertaining to your business. If your website is not made in WordPress yet, we will include a quote for a conversion of your current site to WordPress from our Web Design Studio’s in Kuala Lumpur or Cape Town (South Africa)
By doing this, we can be sure to meet the most important Google Ranking Criteria:
Responsive, Mobile-Friendly design
Properly authored, informative and SEO optimized content
Fast Page loading speed
Perfectly implemented “On-Page SEO” complying with all Google’s recommendations
WordPress is the most widely used, most flexible and most SEO friendly Content Management System Worldwide
Our Approach to Your Google SEO – based on WordPress
SEO, Keyword & Competitor Analysis
Max. 5 days (Free of charge)
- We will set up a 1 hour meeting, in order to get a good grasp of the nature of your business, your Unique Selling Points, your competitors and to understand with which key-phrases or search terms you wish to be found on Google page 1.
- Within 5 working days we will send you a quotation for our work, including an SEO-assessment:
- The current status of your website and your SEO
- The online visibility of your Unique Selling Points
- An analysis of your preferred search terms in terms of search volume and on-line competition
- An analysis of the amount of on-line competition your business has in general
- A refined list of target key-phrases
- Your current Google rankings on these key-phrases
- If you accept and sign the quotation and give us access to your server and your WordPress back-end, we’ll enter the next phase.
Full on-page SEO, 100% Responsiveness & Fast Page Loading Speed – 4-6 weeks
- If you don’t have a Google Analytics account yet, we will create one for you.
- We will also set up your “Google Search Console” account, which we need to submit your website to Google Index and to monitor the progress of your rankings on Google.
- We might have to make a few changes to your web-server’s configuration in order to improve site loading speed.
- We will then install WordPress plug-ins into your website for best SEO results and fastest page-loading speed.
- Then, based on the list of target key-phrases that we agreed on, we will perform SEO on every aspect of your website, in accordance with Google’s latest guidelines and page-ranking algorithms.
- We will probably have to rewrite some of your website’s textual content to achieve your goals, but will first show you the drafts and ask for your permission to change them.
- Then, when all SEO and re-authoring is done and your page is optimized for responsiveness and loading-speed, we will create a “sitemap.xml” file and submit it to Google.
- After that, we will submit your entire “revamped” website and all linked pages to Google’s index, to make sure Google will “see” you from now on.
Google Rank Improvement/ Maintenance/ Monitoring – 5-12 months
- During this phase we will perform our “White Hat” SEO strategies on a daily basis, in order to improve your Google rankings.
- We will also monitor the traffic to your website and the progress of your Main Keyword rankings. We will take corrective actions if we feel there are ranking improvements to be made.
- We will send you a weekly status report about your website traffic and your Google rankings.
Request a Quotation for our Full Service SEO Package